Welcome To Hotel The Globe
Come and enjoy friendly atmosphere at Hotel the Globe.
You will feel right as home with our unique location and quality accommodation that cannot beat for value,
also our diverse choice of sport viewing at the bar downstairs.
Hotel The Globe is centrally situated in the heart of Amsterdam.
It is located close to the Red Light District and overlooks two of the most famous historic canals in de Wallen,
the oldest part of the Amsterdam city. It is only 3 minute walk from Centraal Station,
and less than 10 minutes walk from all of the major tourist attraction points, such as Dam Square, Flower Market,
Shopping Streets, Rembrandt Square, Red Light District, and various Coffee Shops in the Centrum area. However,
the Globe enjoys its quiet and easy neighborhood, as it is situated some distance away from the major tourist traffic.
Comfortable & Budget accommodation:
The hotel has 20 clean and pleasant private rooms ,
and each has its own en-suite bathroom and shower room. It has triple, quadruple,
and up to 8 beds group en-suite available. In additional,
we have the largest collection of shared dorms here in Amsterdam.
We have dorms from 4 persons up to 20 persons!! Linens are prepared on all beds, and free shower towels are requested at reception.
Nice atmospheric sport bar:
The Globe is also best known for its sports bar,
which is the biggest in the Red Light District and is open up to 3 o'clock in the morning (or 5 am in the weekend)!!
You can view all major sport events (like the Premier League, European League, Super Bowl, N.F.L., N.B.A., & etc.) on 8 TVs .
There are also two pool tables and mini-football and one darts board for any exciting moments.
In the bar, not only English or American breakfast is served, but also delicious lunch or dinner for you to order.
Furthermore, there are Happy Hours running Sunday to Thursday in the bar, you and your friends can enjoy our offer of buying
one Heineken draft and get another one free during these happy hours!!
As hotel guest, you can enjoy lovely meals with 20% discount upon presentation of Hotel entry card.
When you decide to stay with us during dropping by Amsterdam, we will kindly ask you to adhere to the following hotel regulations to make your stay more enjoyable,
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the hotel rooms by law.
- Bar and Smoking room opening times Sunday to Thursday 8am to 3am ,Friday & Saturday 8am to 5am
- There is no elevator in the hotel!! Only traditional Dutch steep stairs available!
- Deposit is required for room keys and all kinds of borrowable items. The deposit will be returned to you when you bring them back.
- Earliest check-in hour is 1pm, and latest check-out time is 10am.
- Kitchen belongs to the bar on the ground floor, so it is not open for public use.
- Shared dorm will not accept people younger than 16 years old.
- Any sorts of noisy activities are strictly forbidden in the hotel rooms. Please bring your party downstairs in the Bar.
- Safety is our primary concern, so please expect tight security control for the hotel entrance. We apology for any inconvenience in advance.
We welcome groups of all kinds, but we expect you to respect other hotel guests and staffs during your stay.
You will be asked to leave the hotel immediately without refund if you are being disrespectful or fail to follow any of our hotel regulations.
We are certainly looking forward to meeting you soon, and we are to offer best accommodation and service during your stay.